The position is for the candidate who is interested in the development and maintenance of Nordea’s IRB models.
Are you that candidate and do you possess great analytical skills, energy and a positive mindset? If yes, then keep on reading.
We are looking for a student to join the framework team in Risk Models Methodology & IRB Models and to work with all teams in Risk Models Methodology & IRB Models.
Risk Models Methodology & IRB Models are responsible for developing and maintaining Nordea’s Internal Rating-Based Models, including rating models, scoring models and LGD models. We are currently in a busy, challenging and interesting period of redeveloping and implementing several new models. The models are used for among other things credit risk management and regulatory own funds requirement calculations.
About this opportunity
What you will be doing:
Supporting your colleagues in all teams in Risk Models Methodology & IRB Models with:
- data extraction,
- ad hoc analysis,
- preparing documentation,
- administrative tasks
You will be working in an international environment with highly dedicated and well-educated colleagues.
The role is based in Stockholm and we expect you to work 20-25 hours per week.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are interested in data, modelling, credit risk models and credit risk management
- Have great analytical skills
- Are service-minded and curious
- Are willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult
- Contribute to the team with a positive and energetic mindset
- Have a positive and self-guided approach to learning and acquiring new skills
- Are able to work structured and result-oriented, both in teams and individually
Your experience and background includes that:
- You are enrolled for a higher education, perhaps with focus on finance, economics, mathematics, data science (University, Business School etc.)
- Have experience in programming (preferably Python or SAS)
- Have experience in data handling and analysis
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Previous experience with the IRB approach is an absolute plus
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
Read more and apply here!
Submit your application no later than 13/02/2024. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Clara Dyhrberg, firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.